Tuesday, April 21, 2009

POST 6: THE FOURTH MALAYOLOGIST

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Gregorian Calendar
At Home

AND NOW...
TADAAA!!!...
THE INHABITANTS OF PLANET EARTH ARE HEREBY ALL INTRODUCED TO...
THE FOURTH MALAYOLOGIST...

"THE MALAYOLOGIST"
[You'll see... Just wait until I grow up... HAR!]
Humanda kayo 'pag laki ko... Makikita n'yo!

The FOURTH? Hmmm... Reminds me of the FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE... Actually, I prefer to be the FIRST or even just the SEVENTH... I can insert three more personalities between me & Parfahn - including a Philippine Muslim, a Malaysian scholar, and a Filipino historian... That would make me the 7th Malayologist... But I'm afraid that presenting them without their knowledge & permission might end up with me facing a triple court suit!!! HAR! But Malayologists are normally not Numerologists or Mathematicians or... It seems that Malayologists have a slight tendency to - as they say in the Tagalog language - "Magbuhat ng sariling bangku." But it is a HISTORICAL FACT that Malayologists do not really get that much JUSTICE or attention from Historians or Academicians & Scholars [The sole exception to this rule is, of course, Dr. Jose Rizal]. So, can we blame them if they write their own HISTORY? Now, we also have female Malayologists who write their own HERSTORY... HAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment